MySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace Layouts

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A piece of me to you


  Yes, I would imagine this is what it would be like if someone got high off acid fumes
 (referring to colourfulness )




Name's Tina. 22nd September. I'm an 18 year old Virgo. Buddhist. 
First year of University/College this year. Aiming for Interior Architecture (my other love affair)
I'm not skinny but I dress stylishly enough to cater to my body and my makeup tricks can match or excel past my sense of style :) which I'm quite proud of.


I love empowering the average woman who isn't a freaking AUsize 8/US size 2 and I believe that's what makes me more relate-able. Not being skinny :)  and I stand at 156cm. Yes... a very tall view of the world.



Okay, so I've had a blog before and that just went to hell 
This blog, however, is motivated by total lack of interest. 
Sounds odd, yes. But what I mean is that, I love makeup ... a lot.
And it's extremely frustrating when no-one has the same intensity of love for it as I 
Well not my friends anyway (thus, what I mean by "total lack of interest")
And what's ironic is... I hardly wear it.
People are genuinely surprise to find that I have quite a large amount of makeup for someone who 
usually lacks in physical presentation on a regular basis (Clothes wise and I guess face wise aswell ?) but that's because I only make myself up if I go out.

I intend to share my love of makeup through this blog. I have so many makeup products that I buy and I just want to share the experience of those products. They bring me so much joy *tears

Anyway, at the moment I'm waiting on:
8 pairs of eyelashes - Ardell, Gypsy Wypsy and Red Cherry
5 Nyx Rouge Cream Blush
3 Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Peach, Blush and Baby Pink
1 88 Eyeshadow Palette (it arrived in shattered little pieces)
1 Naked Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay 
1 Mac Pro Longwear Foundation in NC25
1 Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #123






kiss kiss hug hug
bye <3

1 comment:

  1. Hello there :) I'm looking forward to seeing some make up reviews

    ReplyDelete