MySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace Layouts

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I got naked with....

(my head got cold at fishing, so I warmed it up ninja style)


I'll get back to that title in a minute! I just wanted to start out with commending bloggers/vloggers who can post so effing frequently. I mean, I have so many ideas for posts but... to put it bluntly, I'm lazy as fuck -.-''
Though, then again maybe it's because I'm in the process of moving houses.

I'm so sorrrrrry. I've actually received everything from my "waiting" list (?) and it's how you say... "excellent" ;) 
I'm telling you all right now... go get yourself "Makeup Forever HD Foundation". It will put every single foundation you own, too complete utter shame. I PITY THE FOOL who carries on with life without owning this little piece of god-like creation. I got mine from EBAY! because Australia lacks in everything except for immigrants (Y)

Now, back to the title, now back at you, now back to the title, now back at you... Now back to the title.

So, I got naked with....... THE URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE!
I ordered this from an American seller at $20 more than RRP (feck)
AND IT ARRIVED EARLIER THAN EXPECTED!
Do you know how good that god-damn feels? To someone who does a lot of online shopping... huh!?
To have that waiting period cut down so you and your beloved item/product can unite sooner rather than later... is just soo, actually even too... amazing.

Alright. Weak moment over. Pictures anyone? :)






A while ago, I had run out of my favourite perfume (I'm the excessive overload-on-perfume type spritzer ) but the beautiful boy bought me a new one which included a miniature perfume bottle for application on the wrist and my new favourite product... perfume scented body lotion. Smelling good and enriching the skin? You bet your arse. And what's this perfume I hypothetically hear you ask through your computer screen?

Pretty by Elizabeth Arden off course ;) 


Do you know how uber fantastic this smells? It's like this rush of "pretty-girl-in-a-flowy-white-dress-frolicking-in-a-meadow-of-flowers" feeling, charges itself up your nose and influences your brain to draw out your sweet feminine side. ahhhhhh.

Since I'm in a period of "perfume high", I'm planning on purchasing Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.
It smells just as bomb as Pretty, maybe even better.

And yes, I do want everything in the picture, especially the tub of body lotion 
Btw, just a fact about me. I enjoy sniffing/smelling things. I find it very intriguing and wonderful. 
At my last workplce, I used too stand and sniff the Morning Fresh Lemon Lime. It's so refreshing!


Anyway, I will leave you with my makeup look I wore for Australia Day.
Excuse the clothing, that's not what I actually wore.

kiss kiss hug hug
bye xox


1 comment:

  1. ooo when i was in town yesterday the lady handed me an elizabeth arden perfume sample and it was called 'pretty hot' haha it smelt nice! looking UBER CUTE tina =D

    ReplyDelete